The Magic of AI and ChatGPT Lunch and Learn:
What an amazing Lunch and Learn last month given by Kristen Hadley and Kris Gilmore! We crashed the ChatGPT server! Just kidding, thankfully it worked during our talk but was down later in the day. It is most likely because the day before, ChatGPT4.0 was released, and people were trying out its new skills to the point of overloading the servers.
AI has become more prevalent in recent years thanks to increased data volumes, advanced algorithms, and improvements in computing power and storage. AI is being used in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, finance, and retail, to name a few. AI can help businesses automate tasks, improve decision-making, and provide better customer service. AI is also being used to develop new products and services and to improve existing ones. The potential benefits of AI are driving its popularity, and it is expected to continue to grow in popularity in the coming years.
The video of our Lunch and Learn is available on our WorkIT Facebook member group page or view/share on YouTube: https://youtu.be/4w9pgqiINFE
The slides are available to download here: https://sqr.co/ai-pdf/
Below are links to the websites we showed or recommend visiting:
- ChatGPT: https://chat.openai.com/chat
- Sign up for the New Bing at https://bing.com
AI image generators:
- But the best is at https://Midjourney.com – it’s worth the trouble of going to Discord and signing up!
FAQ and prompts to try:
- 10 Best ChatGPT Examples, Prompts & Use Cases (Chat GPT Demo & Tutorial) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgjoF97gdjQ
- 15+ Unique & Powerful Use Cases Of ChatGPT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp2fTlkUTwc
- Developer demo showcasing GPT-4 and some of its capabilities/limitations by Greg Brockman, President and Co-Founder of OpenAI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=outcGtbnMuQ
Any questions? Just ask ChatGPT! Or email us at [email protected] and we’ll do our best to answer!